JHarpoleOE2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Zenworks Control Control Center not opening in IE

Zenworks 11

I have an environment that recently I have lost the ability to connect to the Zenworks Control Center using IE.

I have tried Chrome and Firefox and both work without any issue.

This seems to be a IE issue as I have tried IE8, IE9 and IE11. none are working

When I put in the address IE pops up the "Internet explorer cannot display the webpage", this come up right away, with no delay at all.

I have added the URL to the local sites and lowered the security all the way down, still will not open.

I have checked to make sure my java is enabled in the browser and is up to date, still will not open.

I have two Zen server and I get the same results connecting to either. but Chrome and Firefox continue to work with no problem.

I have tried everything I can think of but have been unable to get IE to open the Control Center login page.

Thank you
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
BMcDowell1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Zenworks Control Control Center not opening in IE

I don't have an answer for you but do want to suggest you re-post this to a forum where it has better visibility, perhaps Server Install. Buried here in Asset Management I don't think anyone will come to read it soon...

Bruce McDowell Technical Services Consultant, McDowell Consulting LLC bruce@consultbruce.com
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

JHarpoleOE2;2441401 wrote:
Zenworks 11

I have an environment that recently I have lost the ability to connect to the Zenworks Control Center using IE.

I have tried Chrome and Firefox and both work without any issue.

This seems to be a IE issue as I have tried IE8, IE9 and IE11. none are working

When I put in the address IE pops up the "Internet explorer cannot display the webpage", this come up right away, with no delay at all.

I have added the URL to the local sites and lowered the security all the way down, still will not open.

I have checked to make sure my java is enabled in the browser and is up to date, still will not open.

I have two Zen server and I get the same results connecting to either. but Chrome and Firefox continue to work with no problem.

I have tried everything I can think of but have been unable to get IE to open the Control Center login page.

Thank you

Cleared the cache, checked proxy settings?

What version of ZEN are we talking about?

Anything in zcc.log?

I agree with Bruce that this question fits more in Server install forum: https://forums.novell.com/forumdisplay.php/1019-ZCM11-Server-Install

Thomas
0 Likes
JHarpoleOE2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thank you I have re-posted it
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.