mmiller667 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Zenworks agent properties window blank.

Hi Folks, Having some strange issues here I hope somebody can help me with.

Ive built a package that installs the JDK, XQuartz , followed by the ZCM agent 11.4.1. Were currently using Deploy Studio to deploy our OSX machines and this package is run as part of the setup process after imaging the machines with OSX10.11. However when a user logs into these machines, the agent works, and processes bundles, but the zenworks properties window is blank. Now I can uninstall the agent, reinstall it using the same bundle and it works fine.

Has anybody else out there run into anything like this?

Thanks so much!

-- Matt D. Miller Winnipeg School Division
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Zenworks agent properties window blank.

mmiller667;2442882 wrote:
Hi Folks, Having some strange issues here I hope somebody can help me with.

Ive built a package that installs the JDK, XQuartz , followed by the ZCM agent 11.4.1. Were currently using Deploy Studio to deploy our OSX machines and this package is run as part of the setup process after imaging the machines with OSX10.11. However when a user logs into these machines, the agent works, and processes bundles, but the zenworks properties window is blank. Now I can uninstall the agent, reinstall it using the same bundle and it works fine.

Has anybody else out there run into anything like this?

Thanks so much!

Lemme Ask...........
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Zenworks agent properties window blank.

11.4.2 has multiple fixes that could revolve around that area.
11.4.3 has another specific fix with a work-around listed in TID#7017594.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.