samija Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ziswin errors

Hi!

I am having problems with HP Compaq 6000 Pro MT PC´s (product name: VN786ET) and ZENworks Imaging Windows Agent (ZISWIN). No other PC model is having this problem.

I´m trying to build a Windows XP model workstation but ziswin history shows errors on every boot:
"Error occured while saving the image-safe data. The current user does not have rights to read and write image-safe data."

If i take an image and deploy to identical machines they also will have the same problem.

I have made a SR to Novell. They provided me this TID but it didn´t fix the problem:
Agent devices taken from backup image all register as same device in 10.1

Turning debug logging on doesn´t fix either.

Any help, thanks!

Regards
Sami
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
samija Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Ziswin errors

It appears that a bug fix to ziswin is needed to resolve this issue!

I unplugged the media card reader from the HP PC and booted to Windows. Now ziswin was able to access ZIS Data.

When I plug the card reader back in and boot to Windows ziswin shows errors again. 😞

I reported this to Novell allready. Any suggestions on how to get a fix for this urgently?!

Regards
Sami
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.