gbianchi77 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

software reporting issue

I noticed that when creating a software report, zcm will include all of the products deleted from the devices by default.
This can be easily resolved by including a filter to exclude deleted products, but unfortunately it seems that dynamic groups use the same query to determine the group membership, so if for example I create a dynamic group to list all of the workstation that have a novell client version between 4.91 sp2 and 4.91 sp4, it will also list a few workstations that already have the 4.91 sp5 installed because it somehow still detects the deleted 4.91 spX product.
Is this a bug or a feature?

Thanks,

Giordano
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob-O-Rama
Visitor.

Re: software reporting issue

gbianchi77;1981512 wrote:
I noticed that when creating a software report, zcm will include all of the products deleted from the devices by default.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Both, I think.

What version of ZCM are you using?

-- Bob
0 Likes
Highlighted
gbianchi77 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

10.3 of course....i actually didn't notice if it was doing the same thing in 10.2.2
0 Likes
cchamberlain1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

It's a known issue and slated to be fixed in 10.3.1

Christina Chamberlain
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.