wyld Absent Member.
Absent Member.

update CAP2, CASA token service start fail.

Hi All
I have update CAP2 about 20 mins ago, the agent install OK, and seem work fine.But I check my ZCM Server status, find CASA Token Service start fail. and it show "These was an error starting CASA Authentication Token Service. Starting casa_atsd failed".
I try to manual start it by run "/etc/init.d/casa_atsd start"...but it still start fail.
Who have seem the similar problem ??

wyld
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: update CAP2, CASA token service start fail.

wyld;2117323 wrote:
Hi All
I have update CAP2 about 20 mins ago, the agent install OK, and seem work fine.But I check my ZCM Server status, find CASA Token Service start fail. and it show "These was an error starting CASA Authentication Token Service. Starting casa_atsd failed".
I try to manual start it by run "/etc/init.d/casa_atsd start"...but it still start fail.
Who have seem the similar problem ??

wyld

The logs are your friend 🙂 How to enable debug logging for ZENworks 10 and 11 Configuration Management

It must say something there what could be wrong.

Thomas
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.