ex Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

zapp-launcher.exe Hide or Disable Change Password

Hello,

Is it possible to hide or remove the 'Change Password' option, shown when right-clicking the zapp-launcher tray icon on the agents? I would expect this ability to be found in the ZAPP Explorer Configuration Policy, but unfortunately it is not.

In our environment, we require our end users to go through the tech help desk when changing passwords. We have always hid the change password ability from the client's options with ease.

Thank you, Eric.
Labels (1)
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: zapp-launcher.exe Hide or Disable Change Password

I don't believe so.....
Technically this would be an RFE....

You can Hide the entire Z-Icon and give access to the Technical Application via a Bundle Shortcut.

However, can you send me a Private Message with your Contact Info (Email and Company for whom this is for?)
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: zapp-launcher.exe Hide or Disable Change Password

If anyone else sees this and wants to pile on and help me push this....PM me as well the same as above...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.