Matthew
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: .zc files

It's not normally possible to do that, generally those files will exist
in the local ZCM Cache extracted though.

On 12/30/2011 9:33 PM, Matthew wrote:
> Hi
>
> My Windows on my ZCM has crashed reading the forums I have recovered my
> bundles which are .zc does anyone know how to extract the .msi from them
>
> thanks
> Matthew

--
Craig Wilson - MCNE, MCSE, CCNA
Novell Knowledge Partner

Novell does not officially monitor these forums.

Suggestions/Opinions/Statements made by me are solely my own.
These thoughts may not be shared by either Novell or any rational human.
0 Likes
spgsitsupport Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Come on, surely there should be something that can ext5ract these files. What encryption do they use?

I have file, but NO longer any system to run it on, and I neex tiny licence file extracted
0 Likes
Not applicable

You may try logging a SR and seeing if they can get in touch with development to extract something important for you. To my knowledge there's no supported functionality from extracting/converting the zc files.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.