nuborgh Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

zcm17u4 and win10 1809

We are running zenworks 17 update 4 and now the 1809 update is updating the laptops.

After applying windows update 1809 we get blue screen on the zesfsmf.sys and the message is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Any solution?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: zcm17u4 and win10 1809

Are you able to open an SR?
If so, please do so and send me the SR via a private message in the SR.

If you are not able to open an SR (School?) send me your contact info via a private message including name, email, phone, and the name of your School System.

nuborgh;2499709 wrote:
We are running zenworks 17 update 4 and now the 1809 update is updating the laptops.

After applying windows update 1809 we get blue screen on the zesfsmf.sys and the message is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Any solution?
0 Likes
nuborgh Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

CRAIGDWILSON;2499741 wrote:
Are you able to open an SR?
If so, please do so and send me the SR via a private message in the SR.

If you are not able to open an SR (School?) send me your contact info via a private message including name, email, phone, and the name of your School System.

Did send you a message. i cant open an SR
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Thanks.....Let me check some things on my side...thanks...

nuborgh;2499709 wrote:

Any solution?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.