Content Manager 10.0 Released
Features and Benefits:
Content Manager continues to broaden the scope of support with broader and deeper integrations into critical 3rd party content systems while innovating to provide a richer and more productive user experience.
Enhanced User experience
The Content Manager Web Client has been greatly enhanced for an enriched and more productive user experience, including:
- New home page features (retention schedules, holds)
- Faster search user journey
- New UI layout for actions
The Desktop Client has been modernized in the following areas:
- Customizable ribbons
- Custom Icons
- External Links
Total Cost of Ownership and Performance
Content Manager 10 provides greater efficiencies and reduces management overhead, including the following improvements:
- Enhancing Elastic Search
- Improved Text Indexing
- Improved Auto-Classification
- IDOL and Keyview 12.7 support
- SDK Improvements for reporting and 3rd party integrations
- Efficient Disposition of new lightweight records
- Data Port Enhancements
- SDK Improvements to support 3rd party integration and reporting enhancements
Supporting market demand, Content Manager 10 offers further and deeper integration with Microsoft’s latest collaboration technologies:
- New Office Online (Microsoft 365) integration
- One Drive integration: multi-user collaboration in real time
- SharePoint integration improvements
- Office\Outlook integration consolidation
- This release offers flexible licensing for subscription or perpetual models.
The Standard Delivery method for our software is electronic. New orders receive a link via email where the software can be downloaded, which is specific to the order.
Read also Content Manager – A perfect 10. Thousands of customers and years of innovation later, Enterprise Content Management starts a new chapter with a release of Micro Focus Content Manager that is 10 out of 10, according to Derek Britton.