Micro Focus Content Manager 9.4 – What’s New?

read more at microfocus

Micro Focus releases latest version of Content Manager. Come see what’s new with our electronic document and records management solution in our latest InfoGov blog: ...

Labels (1)

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Comments

Hi @COEST , thanks a lot for sharing - are there any release notes for CM 9.4 available?

Thanks a lot

Tanguy

Hello Tanguy

You can find the Release Notes here https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/doc/KM03512991.

Regards

JM

Thank you very much, @Jean-Michel Guiral this is really helping me. I see the document starts by mentioning references to CM9.4_Spec.pdf and CM9.4_Install.pdf ... Would you have links to these documents as well? I am having the version 9.3 of these documents only for now.

Thank you very much again for your quick reply and for your help

Tanguy

You can find all documentation on https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/. Go to Knowledge Base, select Products = Content Manager, Version = 9.4.

There are 3 videos demonstrating the features of 9.4 - available here.

Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2019-09-06 14:12
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.