Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

9.4 mobile client - Actions Due - Not workflows Due

Hello experts,

Just looking into deploying CM9.4
I like the mobile client and we may add it to our app list. Is there any way to change the workflow shortcut to show actions due?

You can see its just running a query on "Activity 'assignee:me and canstart'" can I amend it to "Action 'assignee: me and Canstart'"

There must be templates somewhere that is governing these queries?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: 9.4 mobile client - Actions Due - Not workflows Due

Hello,

Although this isn't answering your question about modifying the shortcuts, it may be useful for you to know that from the web client, you can use the search editor for more than just searching on records, you can use it to search on any CM concept. So if you use the search dropdown, you will see that you can build a complex search from search editor on activities or workflows too.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: 9.4 mobile client - Actions Due - Not workflows Due

Gwen,

Yeah thanks, after specifics around the mobile client. I've setup a public saved search that will sit at the top of the lsit that will work to show users their due actions, but it would be great to have it as part of the home screen layout. Might contact microfocus directly and see if they know where I can amend the default base search on the home screens button.

Cheers.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.