Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Alert Emails

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am looking at creating an alert to for when the assignee field of a missing record is updated.  I want the alert to go to serveral people but at that the moment I am the only person getting the email notification as I am the one who has set- it up.  Is there a way?  The key reason for wanting to do this is we want a way of being able to identify when a Missing record has been found.  We can do a search on records that are identified as Missing (under Miscellaneous) but I have not been able to find an easy way of identifying those that have been found. 

Thanks

Dalal

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Dalal,

Unfortunately this is just not possible in TRIM.  You could achieve this through an add-in, but not natively within the TRIM solution.

Cheers,

Erik

---------
Erik

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Dalal,

Unfortunately this is just not possible in TRIM.  You could achieve this through an add-in, but not natively within the TRIM solution.

Cheers,

Erik

---------
Erik

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I thought that would be the case.  Thanks  

Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.