Highlighted
Established Member.. colk
Established Member..

Attaching actions to TRIM records with specific schedule start date

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am currently attaching actions to trim records using the COM TRIMSDK in TRIM 7.12.

I am using the AttachAction method to create an action with a specific location but this does not provide the functionality to specify the scheduling of the action. Instead, it is scheduling an action start date after any existing record action (which can be years in the past).

Is there any other method or option I can use to schedule a new action start date in a similar way you can do it form the TRIM client?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Colin

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
EWillsey Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Attaching actions to TRIM records with specific schedule start date

Jump to solution

This is not possible via the COM SDK.

---------
Erik
CMRamble.com
0 Likes
2 Replies
EWillsey Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

This is not possible via the COM SDK.

---------
Erik
CMRamble.com
0 Likes
Established Member.. colk
Established Member..

Jump to solution

Thank you!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.