Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Auto Calculating Dates

Jump to solution

Hi All

Is there a way where CM can auto calculate a date field?  I have an expiry date field where the user manually enters a value and then there is a Final Due Date field which is 6 weeks after the expiry date - is there a code or feature where I can tell CM to enter a date in the Final Due Date Field which is 6 weeks after the expiry date?

Thanks

Shell

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

You can use a Record AddIn to perform customization of record metadata capture.

clipboard_image_0.png

It would be cool if simple customizations like this were achievable without developing an add-in but rather via some sort of scripting language built into the CM user application.  It would be great if this was made a feature in future releases!

Samples by David Churchland here: https://github.com/HPECM/Community/

Regards,
Quinton Bernhardt

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

You can use a Record AddIn to perform customization of record metadata capture.

clipboard_image_0.png

It would be cool if simple customizations like this were achievable without developing an add-in but rather via some sort of scripting language built into the CM user application.  It would be great if this was made a feature in future releases!

Samples by David Churchland here: https://github.com/HPECM/Community/

Regards,
Quinton Bernhardt

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Thanks for that I am getting my tech guys to look at that for me.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.