Shelley Mac Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Automated Sub Folders Home Location

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I have created Personnel folders that have automatic sub folders created at the time of creation.  The Personnel files home location is correct, the auto sub folders are recognising the Personnel folder as the container, but instead of setting the current location to the container it is setting the current location to myself, why would that be?

Thanks

Shell

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Respected Contributor.

Re: Automated Sub Folders Home Location

Jump to solution

I have just set the default locations on the auto sub folders record type to what I want it to be, this has allowed me to import the personnel files and have the auto sub folders created and the home location / current location is correct, I just reverted the settings back to what they normally are on the record type when done.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

What version of CM are you using?

Blog | Samples | HPE CM 9.3 SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Sorry I forgot to include the version HPE RM 8.3.0.9431 we are in the process of setting a test dataset for 9.3 and hoping to upgrade to that in the next couple of months.

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

I have just set the default locations on the auto sub folders record type to what I want it to be, this has allowed me to import the personnel files and have the auto sub folders created and the home location / current location is correct, I just reverted the settings back to what they normally are on the record type when done.

0 Likes
Frequent Visitor.. AndrewV68
Frequent Visitor..

Jump to solution

Fantastic work 🙂

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.