Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Absent Member.. BARRINGTON GREE Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Automatic Checkin of Documents screen

Has anyone noticed / can confirm if the Automatic Check-in screen that was in Trim 7* ["The following documents are no longer in use by the authoring application etc"]  (see attached) has been removed from RM8 8.0  / 8.01 permanently?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Automatic Checkin of Documents screen

It's definitely still part of RM8.

Took a screenshot for you from the latest release.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
PerthRM8 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

I just tested, the issue still exist...

Also, I had to close MS Excell application for all my opened excel documents at once in order to avoid this warning...but sometimes it appears again....

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

It will appear again if the document was sent to the offline records folder. That will usually happen if you close a document but still have a number of instances of Excel (for example) open.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
Absent Member.. BARRINGTON GREE Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Is that with build 6703?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Yep that screen was from 6703

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.