HeatherM1 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

CM 9.2 Web Client - Browse via Classification

Jump to solution

With regards the Browse via Classification function in the web client, should I be able to see the containers and documents underneath the Classification terms?  All I get is the hierarchy of Classification terms with no records displayed beneath (I'm the administrator).

If this is the intended functionality, is there another way I can get the full view like I do in the fat client?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor.

Re: CM 9.2 Web Client - Browse via Classification

Jump to solution

Hi Brian,

Thanks so much!  🙂  I'm learning the web client as I go and I  didn't even notice the buttons.

0 Likes
3 Replies
brian-b Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

You may know this...we're on 9.1, and you have to click the Show Records button.  The records display in the panel to the right.

capture.png

Brian

Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Brian,

Thanks so much!  🙂  I'm learning the web client as I go and I  didn't even notice the buttons.

0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

I now have a follow up question about Browsing Via Classifications.  I've noticed that I can view all the way down to Folders and Documents for most areas of the BCS, but not for some newly created terms (set up in the past month). The relevant records can all be located successfully via a records search, however.

I'm wondering:

a) Do I need to turn something off and on again to get the web client to pick up the changes e.g. a service and if so, what is it called?

b) Is there a limit to the number of classification sub-levels that the web client can handle before it refuses to display records at the bottom of the tree?    

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.