razortt
Visitor.

CM9.1 DB creationDateTime string format

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am looking at the TSRECORD.creationDateTime field in the MSSQL Server DB for one of our datasets. the field is defined as char(15).

My understanding (correct me if i'm wrong) is the string is a UTC date, but i'm not sure what the last char of the string is for?

I have seen strings ending in M and 1

20160101010000M

My timezone is currently +10 (DST +11). If I look at the record in CM9 client that has the creationDateTime of 201601010000001 it shows the date created 1/1/2016 11:00AM. Is the last char of 1 a daylight savings indicator?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: CM9.1 DB creationDateTime string format

Jump to solution

Apparently the '1' and 'M' indicate with this is a Date only, or Date time.  'M' inidicates Datetime, '1' indicates date only.

Blog | Samples | HPE CM 9.3 SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Apparently the '1' and 'M' indicate with this is a Date only, or Date time.  'M' inidicates Datetime, '1' indicates date only.

Blog | Samples | HPE CM 9.3 SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
razortt
Visitor.

Jump to solution

Thanks, David

Much appreciated!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.