Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Frequent Contributor.. d1gital Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

CM9.1 Integration to Office 365 - Mapped Folders - Unable to supress 'Show check in dialog'.

Hi All, 

My organisation is currently running on CM 9.1.2 Build 1123. 

Users have been reporting that the ability to supress document registration form option is not working when mapping an Outlook folder to a CM container. This is an issue when clearing backlogs of over 100 emails as CM is forcing users to continuously validate the author field when the process is going through each item. The author field in our environment is a mandatory field on the document record type. In previous versions of HP TRIM/Records Manager users had the ability to surpress entry form though the TRIM Integration toolbar, which would then create an unknown location for any contact the system could not find in the locations directory. 

The mapped folder check in style option 'Show check in dialog' is not selected and the 'confirm check in action before continuing' and 'display data entry form when creating new records’ are not selected. This is also affecting the document queue functionality. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Cheers. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: CM9.1 Integration to Office 365 - Mapped Folders - Unable to supress 'Show check in dialog'.

I get the same results as you in both 9.1 and the latest version.  I will make a note to review this in an upcoming release.  If you want to track progress (or request an elevation in urgency) please lodge a support request.

NOTE: If you do lodge a support request tell them I have already created Change Request 66944.  hopefully they can link the support request to this rather than creating a duplicate.

Blog | Samples | HPE CM 9.3 SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. d1gital Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Re: CM9.1 Integration to Office 365 - Mapped Folders - Unable to supress 'Show check in dialog'.

Thanks for your response David. 

Do you know if there is some kind of workaround to this issue? Having a change request in place means that the issue has been previously identified, correct? Has it been corrected in any later release? 

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I do not know of a work-around, other than to make Author non-mandatory.

I tested the issue and created the CR after I read your post so no there is no fix in any release.

Blog | Samples | HPE CM 9.3 SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.