Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
HeatherM1 Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

CM9.2 Freezing When Creating or Modifying Classifications

Jump to solution

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this?:

As of yesterday, when I try to create a new Classification or modify an existing one, CM completely freezes and has to be ended via Task Manager.  I have full Administrator rights and the same thing happens regardless of the PC I log into.  Other Administrators are not having the issue.  They can also log onto my primary PC and not experience the problem.  I'm not having issues with any other administrative function.

We're on CM9.2 Build 9630, Patch 1 Hotfix 1, using Windows 10 Build 1803.  I had my roaming profile recreated this morning in hopes of fixing things, but no success 😞   

Any suggestions welcomed.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor.

Re: CM9.2 Freezing When Creating or Modifying Classifications

Jump to solution

Solved! (Thanks to Kylie @ Miktysh 😀 )

My Location in CM had become corrupted. After editing the Location a couple of times, it all came good.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

This just in - CM also freezes when I try to edit a Saved Search 😢

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Solved! (Thanks to Kylie @ Miktysh 😀 )

My Location in CM had become corrupted. After editing the Location a couple of times, it all came good.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.