New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

CM9 REST alls - Create / Remove record "Related Records"

All,

Our project is integrating with another system that needs to create/remove record relationships and I'm struggling with the REST calls to query/remove them.

From what I can see, querying the URIs of the records is possible using:

http://abc.com/HPECMServiceAPI/Record?format=json&q=containerEx[uri:1234]&properties=ChildRelationships

This gives me an array of "RecordRelationship" records which I can view, but how do I add them and then remove them via REST, as I can't seem to find anything in the swagger-ui or the API help docs that hints at how to do that.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

So, I've found a blog that tells me how to create them, but I've not managed to figure out how to remove the relationships.  In looking through the swagger-ui, it looks like "ChildRelationships" has two properties - "Delete" (true/false) and DeleteMainObject (Id, TrimType), but no matter what combination I do with those, I can't get it to delete the relationships between the records.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.