Outstanding Contributor.. Ralph_Furino Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Can a customized Record Work Tray be created??

Jump to solution

I want to find out if it is even possible to create a customized version of the work tray. As of today, you can drop in multiple record numbers or expanded number into the Record Work Tray. TRIM will return all of the data associated with the information dropped into the tray. 

I would like to be able to create an application that works similar to the Record Work Tray. For instance, I would like to drop numerous numbers and get the same results as the Record Work Tray. The application would search a a specific UDF (User Defined Field). Perhaps for reuse of the application, a drop down selector of which UDF that this will work for?? That way, the application could be used for various different searches.

Is this even possible?

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
EWillsey Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Can a customized Record Work Tray be created??

Jump to solution
It's definitely possible. I've got one that does exactly this.
---------
Erik

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
EWillsey Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution
It's definitely possible. I've got one that does exactly this.
---------
Erik

View solution in original post

Outstanding Contributor.. Ralph_Furino Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution

That is awesome! I sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Ralph

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.