Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Change Email Address for Document Store Full

Hi

I m trying to add a new distribution list when Document Stores approach capacity limits. Can you please guide me how can I achieve the same ?

My new distribution list is xxxxxxx@yy.co.nz

I have attached Screen Shot for your kind reference.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: Change Email Address for Document Store Full

Hi,  

First of all you will need to make sure you have a location setup with the email distribution list setup as it default email alias.

Then log into HPTRIM/RM as an administrator and go to 

Tools>HP Records Administration>system options>email tab  (this may vary depending on what version of HPTRIM/RM you are running)

Change/update the "send email notification when document stores approach capacity limits" option to the new location.

Pls see attachments

Hope this helps

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.