Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Changing the Home Location of a container on hold (Legal Hold)

Jump to solution

Does anyone know of a easier way to change the 'Home Location' of a container that is on hold. The way that I have to do it now is make a note of what the hold is, take the hold off, change the home location of the container, then put the hold back on that I took off the container.

I am changing the home location of over 250k+ containers. Of those 250k+ containers, there is about 20K+ holds on the containers.

Please tell me that there is an easier way to do this process. It will take me months to make the change on all the containers that are on hold. I am the administrator of the system and have admin rights.

Thanks in advance!

Ralph

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

"Think" TRIMPort....

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

"Think" TRIMPort....

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

This is exactly what I was looking for. Greg.... You are the man!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.