Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Valued Contributor.. AnnieO Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Check in a read only document

Jump to solution

We went live with Content Manager 9.3 over the weekend and are having issues checking in read only documents. The Checkin icon is greyed out. Please can someone advise the fix for this. Many thanks, Annie

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Valued Contributor..

Re: Check in a read only document

Jump to solution

Thanks Jamie, I found that if you go File > Save As > select Content Manager you can then select Check In As. This works just fine for my users.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Jamie Smith Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Does the record's type prevent new eelctronic documents from being attached?  Check the electronic tab in the record type properties dialog.  If the record already has an attached document, and the options prevent both replace and revisions, or declare the record as final once a document is attached, then it isn't possible to check in another document against that record.

Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks Jamie, I found that if you go File > Save As > select Content Manager you can then select Check In As. This works just fine for my users.

0 Likes
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution
Thanks Jamie
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.