Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Content Manager - Current Release

Because we're now Micro Focus, this thread replaces the previous HPE-titled thread. New CM releases from now on will be announced here.

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion, and unless stated otherwise do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of Micro Focus.

(Please state the version of CM you're using in all posts.)

MySupport: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/
0 Likes
8 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Content Manager - Current Release

Hi all,

Content Manager 9.3 is now publicly released and available on MySupport.

CM 9.3.0 - Build 178

Released: August 1, 2018

To download:

1. Sign in to MySupport (https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com) using your Software Passport and select the Downloads portlet (big blue icon)

2. Choose either "Commercial Customer" or "US Government" (whichever is applicable). The following message will be displayed:

"Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Micro Focus Software Licenses and Downloads Portal.
All Micro Focus software products are subject to Terms and Conditions. Please click "I Accept" to accept these Terms and Conditions."

3. After reviewing the terms and conditions, click "I Accept". Instructions for your entitlements will be displayed:

"There's an easy way to access your active entitlements as we have linked license and support information on the new portal. Your previous entitlements from Micro Focus have been archived.

Click on the blue Search Account button and use your subscription name (SAID) as the search parameter. Your newly created account will be displayed. Use this account to manage your entitlements. If you have an ELA, use your ELA Contract ID as the search parameter.

To request access to more orders under the subscription name (SAID), go to the Identity Access Management tab. Click on Request access and enter the subscription name (SAID). Select a role for any order included in the subscription name (SAID), you wish to have access to.

Quick Start Guide
Step-by-step videos"

4. Select your account using the green "Search Account" button

5. Select "Manage Entitlements", and then the "Download Software" button

6. Find Content Manager Version 9.3 in the list and hit the "Select" link - you may need to search for it if there's a long list

7. Download the software

(Note: For assistance with your organisation's Content Manager licensing, entitlements, and access to the Licenses and Downloads Portal, please contact your Micro Focus Content Manager Account Manager or Licensing contact - I don't know how to answer questions about such things if you're having issues with the above steps.)

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion, and unless stated otherwise do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of Micro Focus.

Outstanding Contributor.. Steve Macukat Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Wow that licensing portal is a doozy.  I've emailed licensing for assistance & asked them to pass my regards to the people responsible.

Thanks Neil for keeping us updated with the updates!

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

HPE Content Manager 9.1.0 Patch 6 has been released.

HPE CM 9.1.0 - Build 1390

Released: September 14, 2018

To download:

1. Sign in to Software Support Online using your Micro Focus Passport
  2. In the "Patches" dashboard you'll see "Content Manager 9.10 Patch 6 Build 1390"
  3. Select the link to go to the download page for this patch. This page includes information about bug fixes and enhancements included in the patch
  4. Under "Download Information", click on "TRIM_00066.ISO" to begin the download.

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion and (unless explicitly stated) do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of Micro Focus.

Neil

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Content Manager 9.2.0 Patch 2 has been released.

CM 9.2.0 - Build 9785

Released: September 24, 2018

To download:

1. Sign in to Software Support Online using your Micro Focus Passport
  2. In the "Patches" dashboard you'll see "Content Manager 9.20 Patch 2 Build 9785"
  3. Select the link to go to the download page for this patch. This page includes information about bug fixes and enhancements included in the patch
  4. Under "Download Information", click on "TRIM_00065.ISO" to begin the download.

Neil

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Content Manager 9.30 Patch 1 has been released.

CM 9.3.0 Patch 1 - Build 300

Released: December 11, 2018

To download:

1.  Sign in to Software Support Online using your Micro Focus Passport
  2.  In the "Patches" dashboard you'll find "Content Manager 9.30 Patch 1 Build 300"
  3.  Select the link to go to the download page for this patch. This page includes information about bug fixes and enhancements included in the patch. You may wish to save a copy of the information on this page for future reference
  4.  Under "Download Information", click on "TRIM_00067.ISO" to begin the download.

Neil

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Content Manager 9.20 Patch 3 has been released

CM 9.2.0 - Build 9892

Released: February 18, 2019

To download:

1. Sign in to MySupport using your Micro Focus Passport
  2. In the "Patches" dashboard you'll see "Content Manager 9.20 Patch 3 Build 9892"
  4. Under "Download Information", select the link "TRIM_00068.ISO" to begin the download.

Neil

0 Likes
PerthRM8 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Content Manager - Current Release Content Manager 9.30 Patch 2 Build 418

newtrimpatchcm930.jpgCM932

New patch for CM9.3 is released.

Content Manager 9.30 Patch 2 Build 418

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Content Manager 9.30 Patch 2 has been released.

CM 9.3.0 Patch 2 - Build 418

Released: April 30, 2019

To download:

1.  Sign in to Software Support Online using your Micro Focus Passport
  2.  In the "Patches" dashboard you'll find "Content Manager 9.30 Patch 2 Build 418"
  3.  Select the link to go to the download page for this patch. This page includes information about bug fixes and enhancements included in the patch. You may wish to save a copy of the information on this page for future reference
  4.  Under "Download Information", click on "TRIM_00069.ISO" to begin the download.

Neil

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.