Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Deleting Completed Activities - Workflow

Jump to solution

We are using TRIM 7.12, after I complete an activity that has been assigned to me in a workflow and I attempt to delete it from my 'Activities Due' tray, I get an error message stating 'The action you are trying to perform does not apply to a completed activity' even though the activities progress is showing as 100% completed.

Does anyone know what a cause for this could be?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Deleting Completed Activities - Workflow

Jump to solution

You need to set the filter options for the tray to exclude completed activities.

Click the "refine search" button with the tray open, find the tickbox to prevent completed activities from showing, and tick the "save as default", then hit ok.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hmmm... why not just hit refresh instead of deleting it?  Sounds like a bug though.  Once you complete it, it shouldn't be in your tray.. so maybe that's why it's throwing any error.

---------
Erik
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

You need to set the filter options for the tray to exclude completed activities.

Click the "refine search" button with the tray open, find the tickbox to prevent completed activities from showing, and tick the "save as default", then hit ok.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution

Thanks, that was the fix.  Looking much better now.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.