Novice008 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Deleting from Drop-Down Lists

Jump to solution

In our drop-down lists to select record types and folders, some staff have old selections that are no longer useable. When we first got HP Trim, I was told that all we had to do was right click on the item in the list and select delete, but I'm finding that's not an option.  Is this a setting in the access rights, and if so, can you let me know what that setting is?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Carol Collins Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Deleting from Drop-Down Lists

Jump to solution

It does not seem to work that way.  However, using the delete button on the keyboard while the item is highlighted seems to work.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Carol Collins Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

It does not seem to work that way.  However, using the delete button on the keyboard while the item is highlighted seems to work.

0 Likes
Novice008 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I remember it being demonstrated to me, so I'm surprised; however, I did do as you recommended, and it did work.  So big thank you!!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.