Highlighted
DarwinSarpy
Visitor.

Deleting from TRIM using Visual Basic (VB)

Hi,

Once upon a time a long time ago (2014 or so), there was a thing called a "TrimTreeBox", a nice little control that would list TRIM documents in a grid, and would also allow the end-user to delete a document out of Trim.  Starting with HPRM 8.2, TrimTreeBox was gone.  I've since created my own grid to list TRIM documents, but I don't know how to delete.  I was able to change the grid to recognize when the user hits the "Delete" key on their keyboard, but does anyone have any example code that would remove documents from TRIM?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Darwin

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.