New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Captain
Captain

Deploying custom application reliant on HPRM.net SDK gives 'tsjNetLoad.dll' issues

Jump to solution

Hi All,

We have created a web-application which uses HPRM SDK for data retreival.

The application works perfectly in debug mode (using visual studio 2015) as well as when deployed in IIS when server has HPRM 8.3 client installed.

But when we deploy and run the application on a server which does not have HPRM client installed we recive the error as :

Could not load file or assembly 'tsjNetLoader.DLL' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'tsjNetLoader.DLL' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.

to rectify this I have added a folder in my application and copied all the  ts* .dll files from the HP client folder to the new folder. Finally i added the following line in my Global.asmx.cs file

TrimApplication.TrimBinariesLoadPath = "C:\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\xxx\\DLLS";

But still we are getting same issues. Any idea what might be causing the errors and what might we do to rectify this?   

[PS: I have configured the web application to use windows authentication and the AppPool user has administrative preivilages]

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Captain
Captain

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried doing that but it didn't work. So I investigated all the DLLs agian for dependencies, turns out few of them depend on C++ Runtime, so I coped the C++ runtime DLL's in my bin folder and the code started working. We just need to keep an eye on the version of the C++ DLLs (x86, x64). 

regards,

Rohan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Admiral
Admiral

Is your application pool set to Enable 32-Bit Applications = false?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Captain
Captain

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yes the AppPool allready has the follwing properties:

Enable 32-bit Application : False

.NET CLR Version: v4.0

Pipeline Mode: Integrated

Identity: <domain admin>

Any other reference/dependiecy i have to install in the server ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Admiral
Admiral

Have you tried copying the entire contents of the install folder? I don't think it's just the tsj DLLs that are used, there are some integration ones which may be called on startup as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Captain
Captain

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried doing that but it didn't work. So I investigated all the DLLs agian for dependencies, turns out few of them depend on C++ Runtime, so I coped the C++ runtime DLL's in my bin folder and the code started working. We just need to keep an eye on the version of the C++ DLLs (x86, x64). 

regards,

Rohan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.