UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Captain Captain
Captain

Document Preview

We are having an issue with some document previews in the view pane displaying poorly. These are basic PDF scanned documents, all done of the same scanner at the same resolution. 95% of them preview just fine, the remainder have a preview image that looks broken up - you can see the document, but the image is distorted/broken up. When you double click and open the document in the viewer or program, it renders correctly, so the image itself is fine. There are multiple documents in a file, most of which will preview just fine and then 1 or 2 will have the broken image in preview. Documents are finalized upon entry so they can't be checked out and revised.

Has anyone run into the broken up preview in the view pane and discovered a fix?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Is it possible to have a sample PDF file to test with? I sent you a PM with my details if you can organise it.

Shiela

*** Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus ***
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.