New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Ensign Ensign
Ensign

Email / Clear Backlogs

Good afternoon all.

We have a 2-part v9.1 email question.  We received the error below today working to clear backlogs on our linked email folders. 

pt1: Is this an error from the records server or from the email/messaging server?   

error.jpg

pt2: What setting needs to be changed or how do we increase the quantity of items so this error doesn't appear again? 

We got this while trying to clear the backlogs on a fairly small email folder (~500 emails).  If we don't change it, we will be getting this error a lot when we get to folders with 1000s/10000s of emails?

Thank you for the time and consideration.

Kenny

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I have seen something similar recently come through support.  I suggest you lodge a support request to see if we have a solution.

Blog | Samples | CM SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

My understanding is that the fix needs to happen at the Exchange server level, there is a MS technote that details how you can increase the number of threads

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff477612%28v=exchg.141%29.aspx

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.