Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Event Processor does not run when creating new record. Please Help

Hello

I created an Event Processor that automatically defines a title to new records, but I have noticed that it only works if I drag and drop any electronic document to Records Manager. I can select any type of record for the electronic document and without any problem the automatic change in the title is made.  If I create a new record using the Records Manager New option, the Event Processor does not run. I need that if I create a new folder or document, the event will run and modify the title. How can I get the event to run when I create the new record from the Records Manager menu options?

Thank you,

0 Likes
12 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Thanks David, now you are working very well.

Thank you very much for your help.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.