you have added anything it clears it back to Title, RegisteredOn and
Number.

Is this session based?

0 Likes
9 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Which version as you using?

I just added a few search method to my favourites in 8.11.7919 and they saved after I closed my session.

Something to check is, after you add a term to your favourites you should run a search to commit the changes to the options.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Thanks Greg

This worked on one of our datasets, however on the other one it still wont stick.

Could there be a setting that has been missed to cover this or is this managed by the program rather than settings?

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Do you have toolbars and user options locked down in the dataset that does not work?

You can check that in the system options under the miscellaneous tab

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class

Hey 

No they are both set to "No Lock Down- Users can modify Settings"

thanks for your follow up

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Is it occuring for all users and RM user types?

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class

yes all user types - Ie Records Coordinator & Administrators

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Sorry, and different users (windows logins) on different machines?

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class

Greg

not sure what you mean by different users.

Everyone is using Windows 7 professional

HPRM8.1.0.7517

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

what I am getting at is does it happen to everyone on that dataset? Or are you just testing with one user?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.