Lornevacch2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP TRIM 7.3 Web Service - Create Location

Does anyone know if it is possible utilising he HP TRIM Web Service to create a Location?

I can search and create documents and containers (records) but wondering if it is possible to create a Location.

Also, is it possible to search for a Location similar to seaching for a Record using mulitple Search properties?

Any examples of this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Lorne

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: HP TRIM 7.3 Web Service - Create Location

You definitley can, the process would be similar to creation of a record however you would need a lot more properties to be populated.

I am not familiar with doing it myself but if you go to your webservice link and add "/wsdl" you should get a list of syntax that might help you out.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.