Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

HP TRIM User Conference in Colorado October 9th

Just a heads up to all that there is an upcoming HP TRIM User Conference on October 9th.  This event is being held at the City of Grand Junction and sponsored by Kapish, Information First, HP, and Western Colorado ARMA.

For more details visit the page below:

http://kapish.com.au/blog/2014-rocky-mountain-hprm-user-conference/

Hope you see you there!

---------
Erik
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for posting this Erik.  I am confident this will be a GR8 way to learn about and share knowledge, insights, strategies, and tips!   

All TRIM users are welcome, especially those in the Rocky Mountain area (Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, and New Mexico). 

Special thanks to HP, Kapish NA, Info First, Fortenberry & Associates, Records Matter LLC, the City of Grand Junction, and wcoARMA for sponsoring and/or presenting. 

Please pass the word, and make your reservations now!

Best Regards,

Melinda Catapano
City Records Manager, Grand Junction CO
President, ARMA Western Colorado Chapter

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

This event is sure to be a dandy!!!  One for the books.  However, some of us will not be able to make it.   Will conference materials be available online for the trim users who do not attend?

I'm also curious. Are there a large number of Trim users in the Rocky Mountain area? Also are these Trim users members of ARMA?

Wish I could say the same about our location.

Thanks.

RD

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi RodgerDodger - sorry for the late reply, I didn't realize anyone had responded to this thread.

You asked:  Will conference materials be available online for the trim users who do not attend?  We didn't really have any conference materials, sorry.  LOTS of great discussions and presentations from HP (Autumn Tysko), Kapish NA (Erik Willsey), Info-First (Pat Radoll), and Fortenberry & Assoc (Kathleen Fortenberry)... but no handouts.

You asked:  Are there a large number of Trim users in the Rocky Mountain area?  No.  I am aware of only a few others in Colorado, and they received an invitation, but did not attend.  My VAR did not attend.  I asked HP for help and received the names of four VARs who have customers in the 4-state area; they were asked to share the information with their customers but I don't know whether that happened.  Most of the attendees were my coworkers from the City of Grand Junction, and we found it extremely helpful to learn from the experts!  One attendee is currently looking for an EDRMS and she found the conference very helpful too.  I remain hopeful that eventually we'll eventually be able to get folks from UT and NM, but I must admit attendance was disappointing this year.  

You asked:  Are these Trim users members of ARMA?  Some are, but not members of the Western Colorado Chapter.  There are four ARMA chapters in CO and WY, and all are members of one or the other Chapter.  

Here's the GOOD NEWS:  We have tentatively scheduled the 2015 Rocky Mountain TRIM User Conference in the Denver Metro area on/about May 16, 2015.  (May 15 will be a one-day ARMA certification course which will also be worth attending!)  Anyway, what I learned from organizing this year's conference will undoubtedly help us with next year's effort.   Hope to meet you at one of these conferences someday!!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.