Highlighted
k7logan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP Trim and Open LDAP

HI All,

I am new for HP TRIM application. We used HP TRIM 7.3.4. Is that possible we can synchronize with Tivoli Directory server or Open ldap?

We tried but we are getting error to connect to the both LDAP server.

We used Tivoli Directroy Server V 6.2 and open LDAP V 2.8

Any Advice us please

Regards,

k7logan

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: HP Trim and Open LDAP

Hi,

TRIM and RM integrate directly with Active Directory from Microsoft but as far as i know nothing out of the box will word with Tivoli Directory server.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the business partners would have a tool that would do what you are after.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
k7logan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the reply. Is that possible Hp trim can synchronize with open ldap. If  we can connect to open ldap is there any other steps i need to follow up?

Regards,

k7logan

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

TRIM Directory Synchronisation (TRIM DS) should be able to integrate with any LDAP v3 compliant directory including OpenLDAP (although it's only specifically tested/certified with AD & eDirectory).

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion, and unless stated otherwise do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of Micro Focus.

(Please state the version of CM you're using in all posts.)

MySupport: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/

If you find this post useful, please use the and/or buttons below.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.