Highlighted
TRIMGuru Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

HPCM v9.1 Web Client Questions

So I think I pretty much know the answers, just wanted to see if I can get a confirmation to ensure I didn't miss anything.

In the web client:

1) Is the Copy Record function not available?

2) When the Classifications display in their "lookup table":

a) We don't see the full text, although by keeping the mouse pointer on them, their full titles will display in the mouse "popup window".  Is there anyway to lengthen the lookup table display itself?Class1.jpg

b) The Classification lookup table doesn't include the Classification Number.  Is there a way to include them?

Oh, and by the way - who changed the order of the discussions to display the latest reply first versus displaying the original post first?   At least keep the original post on top so we don't have to scroll all the way down to find out what was being originally discussed.  (I bet Grundy ordered this!)

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: HPCM v9.1 Web Client Questions

Hi,

Copy record is not available in 9.1 web client, it is under consideration for a future release.

The display would be largely controlled by the brower and resolution settings.

You can change some aspects of the view in the webclient through the full client. But If you are browsing by name you might need to run a search based on number 

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
TRIMGuru Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HPCM v9.1 Web Client Questions

Appreciate the reply Greg, all information is helpful.

To your response of:

You can change some aspects of the view in the webclient through the full client. But If you are browsing by name you might need to run a search based on number 

I have two comments:

1) I know you can set/design Search Forms, but other than that, I don't believe you can change anything else for the 9.1 web client view via the full client.

2) And this was about creating a new record that used Classification for titlingn there's no option to "browse" via number when selecting a value for the Classification.

By the way, I just saw where someone made an enhanement request for this one:

Product: content manager (hpe rm)    Version:
DocType: Enhancement Requests     OS: All       SubscriptionID: S000419040
ID:QCCR2D64473 Status was updated to: Investigation
Title: Classification Number not displayed in Web Client when Browse via Classification
Products: content manager (hpe rm) > 9.10
Created: Tue Oct 17 2017 00:00:00 GMT
Last Updated: Mon Mar 18 2019 08:17:58 GMT

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.