Highlighted
SG76 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

HPE Content Manager 9.1 - Outlook 2010 - Server Admin Limited Items Can Open Simultaneously

Hi

We ugraded from RM8 to CM9.1 last week. We have been having some issues with Outlook. Some users have been receiving an error message when they go into outlook.

Your server administrator has limited the number of items you can open simultaneously open.Try clossing messages you have opened or removing attachements & images from unsent messages you are composing.

The users have no other emails opened at the time this message is received. We did not have this issue until the upgrade.

2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: HPE Content Manager 9.1 - Outlook 2010 - Server Admin Limited Items Can Open Simultaneously

There was a similar discussion last week:
https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/HPE-Content-Manager-HPE-RM-Forum/Email-Clear-Backlogs/td-p/1638549

have a look at the link and see if that helps you out

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: HPE Content Manager 9.1 - Outlook 2010 - Server Admin Limited Items Can Open Simultaneously

The scenario where I have seen this is one where the mailbox is not cached on the client machine, in particular one user had delegated mailbox access to another user and the second user had not selected 'Use Cached Exvhange Mode'.  Is your scenario similar to this?cached_not.PNG

Blog | Samples | HPE CM 9.3 SDK Docs
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of MicroFocus**
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.