HPECM webdrawer doesn´t work after upgr. 8.3 to 9
did the upgrade to CM 9.0. After opening the web-site webdrawer http://localhost/HPECMWebDrawer/search the errormessage "could not load type ´ServiceStack.WebHost.Endpoints.ServiceStackHttpHandlerFactory"...
Just wanted to quickly check if anyone got a hint during upgrade procedure. (already followed the webdrawer troubleshooting hints)
Hi Matthias, We haven't seen any issues here, however I will typically never upgrade a version. Rather, un-install and then install the new version.
9 has yet to be released to the public so you won't find too many people in the same position as yourself. If you have gone through the proper channels for the pre-release you should have a contact to register you issues with.
Can you check the user accounts that are being used for both IIS and CM are correctly setup.
You need to:
- Turned UAC off
- Check that the guest account login and the web apppool user account has been created into the environment
If the account have not been correctly created, you need to change to them and rstart IIS for the changes to take effect.
**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus
How did you go with Webdrawer, was the suggestion from Tony helpful
it works now. Thanks for support. The users were correct.
To solve the upgrade issue I followed the below procedure to get it working
- If already CM 9 installed - De-installed webdrawer through CM 9 setup
- delete or rename with win-explorer C:\HP Records Manager\WebDrawerWorkpath
- delete or rename with win-explorer C:\Program Files\HewlettPackardEnterprise\Records Manager\WebDrawer
- Perform install of web-drawer CM 9 setup