Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Barry Flanagan
New Member.

HPRM8.1 is there a way to setup Auto Sub Folders to inherit the free text title of the main Folder?

Hi,

I am setting up Automatic Sub Folders and if possible I would like the Sub Folders when they are created to inherit the same freetext title of the Main Folder? 

Is there a way I can do this?

Thanks

Barry

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Sten28 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: HPRM8.1 is there a way to setup Auto Sub Folders to inherit the free text title of the main Fold

I don't believe it is possible at this stage, even up to the latest version (9.3).

Your options are:

• Set a hard-coded title for all created sub-folders (not dynamic in any sense)
  • Rely on the titling rules for the record type used as the sub-folder (Classification titling, client titling, free text etc.)
Shelley Mac Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: HPRM8.1 is there a way to setup Auto Sub Folders to inherit the free text title of the main Fold

I know that when using Client/Matters you can tell HPE RM that you want the Matter folder to inherit the title of the Client folder, I would also be interested in knowing if its possible with automatic subfolders.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.