Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
gavinatbcc Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How can we make the font size bigger in HPE Records Manager for fisually impaired users

How can we make the font size bigger in HPE Records Manager to make it easier to see records?

0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Grundy Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How can we make the font size bigger in HPE Records Manager for fisually impaired users

No, you'll need to change your Windows resolution to have any real effect on font size.

::::::::::::::::::::::
NOT A HP EMPLOYEE
::::::::::::::::::::::

INFORMOTION.com.au
0 Likes
dean john Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How can we make the font size bigger in HPE Records Manager for fisually impaired users

Surprisingly you cant !!

This is a huge gap that HPE need to address. Changing windows fonts is not really a realistic option for most users. 

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.. Leggy Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

HPRM (8.11 at least) offers the option of Optimising the user interface to integrate for Microsoft Active Accessibility (MSAA) support - select from 'Customise Toolbar > Options' to enable Records Manager to integrate with 3rd party disability software, such as screen readers for the visually impaired, visual indicators for the hearing impaired and software to compensate for motion disabilities.

IanBdn
New Member.

Has there been any progress on the isssue of modifying font sizes within Content Manager?  Is the reconfiguring Windows still the only option?

0 Likes
Ash Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hi, is this still a feature??? I am using CM9 and haven't had any luck locating this in the Help File.

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. Steve Macukat Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

FYI I believe the MSAA support for vision impaired users was lost in 8.2 with the transitition from menus & toolbars to the ribbon interface.  We have vision impaired users who find the Webclient easier to use with screen reader software (Jaws).

Trusted Contributor.. WebKeg Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

The guy who wrote the WCAG code for the web client is a LEGEND.... even if it's in his own lunchbox.

** My views are mine and are in no way attributed to those of my employer **
0 Likes
Sten28 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

If they are "fisually" impared, consider getting a curved glass tank - the fisheye effect will help the little guys see a bit better B-)

Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.