Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
NewNW
Visitor.

How to mapp SharePoint in to TRIM

Jump to solution

Hi All,

Our organization trying to integrate SharePoint 2013 server or SharePoint online with TRIM.

Can someone please help me to understand what are the main advantages of integrating TRIM with SharePoint. How SharePoint help to improve TRIM (Record) functionality. Also, I have found the following image, can someone please help me to understand this mapping as I don't have experience in TRIM, I m a SharePoint Developer. 

Much appreciate if you could explain integration architecture for SharePoint libraries with TRIM would be.

Thank you very much.

trimto SP.png

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sten28 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: How to mapp SharePoint in to TRIM

Jump to solution

Hi NewNW

Micro Focus have developed substantial documentation to help you understand the SharePoint/Content Manager integration, from an installation and configuration perspective.

Refer to the "SharePointIntegrationInstall" and "SharePointIntegrationUserGuide" on your Content Manager installation media.

Your image didn't load for me, but in regards to mapping, the SharePoint to CM integration will automatically match a fair amount of common metadata (title, dates etc.) so you may not need to dive deep into this area at first.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Sten28 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: How to mapp SharePoint in to TRIM

Jump to solution

Hi NewNW

Micro Focus have developed substantial documentation to help you understand the SharePoint/Content Manager integration, from an installation and configuration perspective.

Refer to the "SharePointIntegrationInstall" and "SharePointIntegrationUserGuide" on your Content Manager installation media.

Your image didn't load for me, but in regards to mapping, the SharePoint to CM integration will automatically match a fair amount of common metadata (title, dates etc.) so you may not need to dive deep into this area at first.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.