Highlighted
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

How to search for ID Number changes? E.G Employe E and C Contractors

Hi,

HPE RM8.3 , Win 7 , MS Office 2010

How can we find which user's ID ( User name ) e.g E 00001234 has been changed to C0001234 or vice versa? We want to find all of them.

I know that there is  DATE Modified but that is for all locations , not specifying that ID has been changed

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Captain Captain
Captain

Hi PerthRM8

Could you perhaps tag the locations then check the Active Audit Events. i.e. Right click > Security & Audit > Active Audit Events, maybe this will show what you are looking for.

Good luck,

Darren

0 Likes
Highlighted
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Thanks,

we have 5000 users .... But, not many do have this active events history logs , that logging started a year ago ..... I tried on a group of users , it did show for all user the following events "modified" ..... but that could mean something else, not the change of the primary key here which is the Login ID .

Thanks anyway.

Regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.