Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. PerthRM8 Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

IDOL Error - No processors are runnable for the dataset; logs 500KB daily

Hi,

HPE RM 8.3 Patch 2, Win10, Office 2016. , testing Micro Focus 9.3.2 in SQL 2016

IDOL that came with 9.3.1

OK, the error (with changed IP and other info):

DCI_XX_ (8.2.3.550): Log opened on XXXXXXAPP001.xxxxx.com.au at Saturday, 4 May 2019 at 12:01:17 AM GMT (Saturday, 4 May 2019 at 8:01:17 AM)
00:01:17:214       0 --  Maximum size of any file that can be content indexed: 209715200
00:01:17:214       0 --  Maximum size of any archive file that can be content indexed: 52428800

=====================
TRIMEvent_XX_ (8.2.3.550): Log opened on CXXXXXXXXXApi.company.com.au at Sunday, 5 May 2019 at 12:02:32 AM GMT (Sunday, 5 May 2019 at 8:02:32 AM)
00:02:32:627       1 XX  TRIMEvent starting.
00:02:32:658       0 XX  Error: An unexpected exception has caused the event processor to terminate. No processors are runnable for the dataset 'XXR'.
User:
DB id: XX
Machine Name: XXXXXXXPP001

====================

These errors are from the WGS logs and IDol logs; basically, the logs are recorded every minute and at the end of the day we have 2 x 500 KB logs , (error details above) ...on most / each of the WGS ....

Not sure even if they coming from Prod or Test environment, they are everywhere 🙂 , we anyway have over 50 WGS or so in 1 environment.

The question is : what does this error represent, and how we can fix it?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: IDOL Error - No processors are runnable for the dataset; logs 500KB daily

PertRMB,

I had similar issue in CM 9.3 that I was tracking down for a while but Luis from Support helped to resolve.  My issue was being caused by a component that used to be installed then removed... specifically the OCR Module. 

In the properties of your Workgroup Server, look at the Rendering Tab.  The first four shouldn't be checked if you are not running OCR but seem to get enabled by default:

"This workgroup processes PDF rendering requests"

"This workgroup process automatic PDF request generation"

"This workgroup processes signed copy rendering requests"

"This workgroup processes OCR rendering requests"

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. PerthRM8 Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: IDOL Error - No processors are runnable for the dataset; logs 500KB daily

Thanks,

I just checked, first four options are checked as you mentioned. I will point out this to IT; Also, we never had any OCR setup at all, I am not sure about PDF Rendering ….

Anyway, our upgrade has been postponed because KOFAX TA7 is not compatible with CM 9.3 so we are waiting for the new TA7 patch ...

Cheers

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.