Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
CAHS RC
Senior Member.

Is anyone making use of Kapish Go Trim on WebClient?

Is anyone making use of Kapish Go Trim on WebClient for RM or CM?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.. Joshua Hutley Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Is anyone making use of Kapish Go Trim on WebClient?

we are using goTRIM with RM8.3

We are currently looking at web client with CM9.3

0 Likes
Katie Shaw
New Member.

Re: Is anyone making use of Kapish Go Trim on WebClient?

Hi There,

I am Katie Shaw the Product Owner for Kapish. I wanted to clarify your question. goTRIM is a navtive Content Manager (CM) app for iOS currently. The Web Client is a web interface for Content Manager. The two products are alternative ways to access CM which means there are no dependancies between these two products. I would be more than happy to have a chat with you further about goTRIM should you be interested? We are currently in the middle of re-writing the application which will support both iOS and Android once the updated version is released. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.