Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Issue when register Demo dataset

I am trying to install the Demo Database to Micro Focus Content Manager. Unfortunately, I got an error when registering the demo dataset while following provided instructions. Please find the attached image for more details about the error.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Hi

Which version of CM is it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi Kylie,

It's version 9.4

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Hi

There is a known issue with the dataset connection with CM 9.4 that we found for a customer.  Contact Micro Focus who will be able to provide a hotfix for the issue for your current version, or if you wanted to wait, it will be included in Patch 1 when it is released.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi Kylie,

Thank you for your help. I tried to contact them, but they said they unable to help because I am using the demo version and do not have any subscription to their product. They suggest me to go there. Is this mean there no change I can explore the product unless I make a purchase?

Cheers,

William

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Looks like you have the database name - DemoDb - in the server name field.  Try correcting this and ensure you have met the other reqs. around service account etc. - the Helpfile will describe each field and is accessible from the form

InfocentriK Helpdesk
InfocentriK Limited
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.