Super Contributor.. AldoH Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

It is possible to open a Records Manager window within Service Manager via a link?

Jump to solution

Hello,

I need to include a link inside a Service Manager ticket so that some users can consult the records stored in Records Manager. These records are related to the Ticket in Service Manager and it is necessary to consult them in order to provide service to the user.

It is necessary that when the user clicks on that link, a window opens in which the records in Records Manager related to the ticket in Service Manager are displayed. The objective is that the user does not have to leave Service Manager and execute Records Manager to be able to consult records.The version of Records Manager that I use is 8.3.0.9088I hope you can understand me, I speak very little English.

Thank you,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor..

Re: It is possible to open a Records Manager window within Service Manager via a link?

Jump to solution

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. I believe that I will be able to achieve what they have requested from me with the information that you share with me. Thank you very much for your help,Regards,

0 Likes
3 Replies
Super Contributor..

Re: It is possible to open a Records Manager window within Service Manager via a link?

Jump to solution

One more question. If it is possible to include a Records Manager window in Service Manager, how can I do it?

0 Likes
JanMartin Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Aldoh - does Service Manager have a Records Manager record number you can use to generate a link? If you use the Records Manager ServiceAPI you can generate a "TR5" link to a particular record (see here for more information, not sure how technical you are https://github.com/content-manager-sdk/Community/tree/master/Samples/ServiceAPI/CSharp/MakeReferencePlugin)

0 Likes
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. I believe that I will be able to achieve what they have requested from me with the information that you share with me. Thank you very much for your help,Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.