JimSmithJr Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

LMP Not Processing - HPECM 9.1.3.1190 and SharePoint 2013

Jump to solution

I've setup simple LMP's for testing. The first is configured to look at the Date last modified. If that date is older than one day archive the record. Then I went to the list on the site, under the library tab, settings, HPECM drop down. I selected the LMO option, then added my LMP (Older then one day). This will immediately kick off and process any records older than a day. WORKS GREAT.

If I place records in this list today, then wait for a couple of days... it will not process the records. If I make any modifications to the properties of that record in SharePoint, it will run the LMP and process that record but nothing else in that list.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Jim Smith
Information First
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Respected Contributor.

Re: LMP Not Processing - HPECM 9.1.3.1190 and SharePoint 2013

Jump to solution

I had created the LMP's on the local site configuration. I removed them from there and re-created them in the default site collection. At this time it is working. Unable to duplicate the problem.

Jim Smith
Information First
0 Likes
8 Replies
Respected Contributor.. Oli_Wein Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Jim, 

Looks like we already have an official case logged for this.   Happy to offer some advice via this channel whilst we investigate internally.

Do you have any other LMP failures?  for example immediate management or another LMP?

Have you tried creating your own LMP that essentially does the same thing as the one you are experiencing difficulty with? (just in case our built LMP doesn't work)

Do you notice any LMP maintenance job failures in your job queue? 

Cheers

Oli

0 Likes
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Jim, 

I noticed it is a custom LMP so please disregard that portion of my response.

Can you confirm that the date modified column is populated with a date and a time?  (see below)

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

When I look at the column it only shows a date. If I hold the mouse over it it will tell me the date and time. The others show "About an hour ago" or "15 minutes ago"

Jim Smith
Information First
0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

I'm using three LMP's. Two are custom based on "Date Modified" and the other on a custom column called "Date Last Viewed". The last one is the Archive Immediatly. This is working fine, but it has no time based on it.

Jim Smith
Information First
0 Likes
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Jim, 

I ran a test on this on monday and all worked as it should in my test environment.

I have checked the case you have logged with MF and it appears you are working with R&D on this one,  you have a test binary to provide some additional logging information for us?

Once R&D have that information it should allows us to see what is happening here.

Cheers

Oli

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

I had created the LMP's on the local site configuration. I removed them from there and re-created them in the default site collection. At this time it is working. Unable to duplicate the problem.

Jim Smith
Information First
0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Jim Smith
Information First
0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution
I found the problem. At one point I had gone into SQL to remove jobs that were pending. I took a shortcut and removed all jobs. When doing this it removes the reoccurring jobs as well.
Jim Smith
Information First
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.