Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Link to download RM 8.3 iso

Hi

Anyone have download link to RecordsManager 8.3 iso for trial / evaluaton purposes?

Only download link for evaluation purposes is for CM 9.

Many Thanks- Adrian.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Do you have a license number with HPE? We call it a SAID

If you do you should be able to get any current version from SSO.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

No I don't.

I was hoping that installaion media would be sufficent for an install trial / proof of concept.

I am able to obtain CM9 from SSO as a trial, but I require RM8.3

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hi Pcorp, if you have a login to sso this should be possible. You may need to change the filters to say you are using rm8.3.

There is a “latest releases" post on the forum that is regularly updated and gives explicit instructions on downloading the latest release of each version.

If that doesn't work submit a support request. They may need to update your account.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Give what Steve suggested a go, but I believe that it is only the latest version that is available for free download.

**Any opinions expressed in this forum are my own personal opinion and should not be interpreted as an official statement on behalf of Micro Focus**
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Does anybody have the link, or can share the iso pacakage.

RM8 had a trial licence built in, but unable to take advantage unless i can get the installer.

thanks... (sorry, but ive tried all other options and starting to get desperate)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.